The Pease Family


Friday, April 2, 2010

1 tooth down...!



Yay! Carson lost his very first tooth today!!! We've been a little concerned because it seems like his friends have three or four teeth missing already, but earlier this week he noticed one of his teeth was loose. He kept wiggling it every day. Well this morning we got up and I made him a waffle. After a couple minutes he yelled, "Mom, my tooth is missing!" It turns out it had fallen out while he was sleeping and we found his tooth in the bed! ha ha I guess the tooth fairy will be paying a visit to our house tonight! I wonder what the going rate is for teeth these days? :)


2 comments:

  1. OH my heck! He looks so grown up! He is so CUTE!!! Tell him not to worry Kennedy has only lost 2 teeth and Coop, who is now 9 has just started to lose all of them at once. I love when they lose that first tooth though. Kennedy was so afraid of the tooth fairy that she had to put her tooth under her daddy's pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yah, I love the name of your blog. How cute!

    ReplyDelete